LRM TROMMEL SCREEN - T512
The Lane Recycling Machinery T512 is a portable single stage screening trommel designed for the user requiring a durable and tough trommel suitable for a multitude of products.
The T512 offers the Following Features:
• Rugged and Simple
• Powered by a 49 horsepower John Deere Engine. Great Fuel Efficiency (1-2 GPH)
• Processing Throughput Control is achieved by 3 variables; drum speed, drum pitch (angle) and infeed hopper speed
• Reliable, efficient hydraulic system. Simple to operate, easy to maintain
• Variable speed controls for the in feed conveyor, trommel drum, bellypan, and eleva tor.
• Set up in less than 5 minutes.Hydraulic jacks and hydraulic folding elevator for quick setup
• Drum is 5 feet diameter x 12 feet long Large Screening Area
• Changeable screens for different materials and different sized unders and overs
• Replace with solid drum for colorizing option - Colorizing Option
• Variable speed and pitch used to control product throughput
• Use jacks to increase or decrease the angle of the trommel drum which determines how quickly the material processes through the drum
• Use the speed control of the hydraulic motors driving the trommel drum which determines how quickly the material processes through the drum
• Use infeed hopper speed control to vary the amount of material in the drum for optimal screening
Air Brush Screen Cleaning System
• Patent pending Air Brush Cleaning System use compressed air and nozzles to clean the drum screen
• Air Brush Cleaning System is timer based for optimal use of compressed air
• Eliminate the expense of replacing worn bristle brushes
• Compressed air can be used to power tools and for cleaning machine
The T512 can Process the following Materials:
• Easy Loading Height - With a low ground to top of hopper height the T512 is well suited for small loader and bobcat sized machines.
• Variable speed control with on/off, forward and reverse function